Get excited

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We're about to witness a rare event. After midnight tonight, it'll be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

Can you just feel the pulse of anxiety laden anticipation?

I'll be sitting watching the clock in anticipation. Unless something more interesting catches my fancy. Like ..... lint.

Luis, two minutes & three seconds after 1am, on April 4, 2006...

I'll be at work, preparing for this long awaited event by, oh I don't know, listening to the idiots on Coast to Coast, discuss their dreams about the horrors of Bigfoot invading their alien nesting site with the CIA in tow?

Gonz said:
Luis, two minutes & three seconds after 1am, on April 4, 2006...

I'll be at work, preparing for this long awaited event by, oh I don't know, listening to the idiots on Coast to Coast, discuss their dreams about the horrors of Bigfoot invading their alien nesting site with the CIA in tow?

What is it you do????
:eek5:

If I tell the kids, they're gonna wanna stay up and see it.

Aside from that, it is kind of nifty in a so? kinda way.

Luis, all it is is 1:02:03 am, on the 4th month, 5th day, 6th year. No leap years no dst.

Ohhh, got it. 1-2-3-4-5-6. It didn't make any sense in my mind because we our date format is hh:mm:ss DD/MM/YYYY, so we're going to get this "curiosity" on May. Ohh the joy...

Since leap year just changes the hour, its irrelvant. Althoug, I suppose, it could be argued that 010203040506 could actually come at 120203040506 which loses any & all sense of value.

Simlyred...I work second shift as a driver for a GM supplier. I'm usually on my way to or from the truck assembly plant at 1am.

Yeah, we haven't see anything that exciting again for one year, one month, one day, one hour, one minute, and one second.

Gonz said:
Simlyred...I work second shift as a driver for a GM supplier. I'm usually on my way to or from the truck assembly plant at 1am.

Ahhhh... I thought, bigfoot...???CIA...??? WTF????

Gonz said:
Since leap year just changes the hour, its irrelvant. Althoug, I suppose, it could be argued that 010203040506 could actually come at 120203040506 which loses any & all sense of value.

Provided you're not off on your Union-specified break.

Back