GET IN HERE NOW

Gato_Solo said:
Haggling is not a talent for the US. How is it in Canada and Mexico? I know I've haggled in Spain, but not in Germany, so how is haggling tolerated in Europe?
No haggling in the US, no hagglng in Canada, no haggling in most of of northern Europe either. Spain you could... Portugal too. Greece too, Macedonia, and so on. And Turkey, and especially the Middle East, and of course Asia.

I know all the tricks in haggling. Chinese and Arabs make good teachers :D Some jeweler was selling a golden pendant for $70. I got it for $6 (for my sister). Haggling... gotta love it ;)

I got a set of Flamenco dolls for my mother and my ex-wife when I was in Spain last for 1/2 price. I didn't think he was going to go for it until I mentioned that my mother was going to be upset if I came back empty-handed (in other words...buy one set, get one set free). Cost me close to $160 USD. :eek:

Haggling as in bargain?, you can do that only if the owner is the one you are talking to. (usually on small stores).

From hard drives to Flamenco dolls in 23 posts... That's gotta be some kind of record for thread hijacking.

fury said:
From hard drives to Flamenco dolls in 23 posts... That's gotta be some kind of record for thread hijacking.

on another site i post on, most threads revert to one of the moderators lack of a sex life within 5 posts. :rolleyes:

Spot said:
fury said:

on another site i post on, most threads revert to one of the moderators lack of a sex life within 5 posts. :rolleyes:
I didn't know Luis G moderated at another forum... :eek:

:D

Back