Get tough

Alriight, fine...what unscrupulous friends did GW have that you'd like to discuss?

Can we agree on one thing.
BUSH IS NOT RUNNING & WILL BE OUT OF OFFICE IN JANUARY. He's not a factor here.

nope, he ain't out yet.
Sure he's not running, but there is the looming martial law, and executive order thing.

We'll see what it looks like on the Nov. 5th, and 20th.
I got my ammo ready.:alienhuh:

Oh Barbara West's husband is a GOP media consultant.

http://www.bluetidalwave.com/2008/10/conflict-of-interest-orlando-journalist.html

so her questions might have not been tough ones, but straight out biased and inflamitory

been here, done that
Using your premise, so what? Answer the question without smartassed noises & smirks.

This campaign has been bottle fed from the beginning. Ther have been no tough quetions (now we know why) and all accusations/background material has been filtered by the same media that ius supposed to ask these questions.

It's amazing, there's been more information on Joe the Plumber (a guy who asked a simple question to a guy strolling his neighborhood looking for handouts & handshakes) than to half a dozen unscrupulous members of Obamas life. Why is that?

Alriight, fine...what unscrupulous friends did GW have that you'd like to discuss?

The question is why do you make excuse for Bush's unscrupulous close connections yet pounce any tenuous connection Obama might have had to someone years ago.

How about his ties to the Taliban, Enron and Ken Lay, his families history with the Nazi's, Scooter Libby....the list goes on and on. Yet you try and talk about character as if it's something important to you.

been here, done that

Yes we have.

Using your premise, so what? Answer the question without smartassed noises & smirks.

Actually he just recognize it for what it is and call them on it.

This campaign has been bottle fed from the beginning. Ther have been no tough quetions (now we know why) and all accusations/background material has been filtered by the same media that ius supposed to ask these questions.
Actually no, the McCain campaign has gotten a lot of passes while the Obama campaign has delat with a ridiculous number of stupid accusations blown up by the media.

It's amazing, there's been more information on Joe the Plumber (a guy who asked a simple question to a guy strolling his neighborhood looking for handouts & handshakes) than to half a dozen unscrupulous members of Obamas life. Why is that?
McCain made sure the media focused on Joe the Plumber by mentioning his name over and over again. That should be pretty obvious.

However the so called "unscrupulous" have also been examined again and again starting in the primary. There's just nothing there.

However you always ignore the really unscrupulous friends of Bush and avoid answering questions about them and genrally give them a pass.

The question is why do you make excuse for Bush's unscrupulous close connections yet pounce any tenuous connection Obama might have had to someone years ago.

What excuses have I made?

GW is not running for President ever again.

Really? You don't remember making excuse after excuse for Bush?

Fine, if your done making excuses tell us right now "Because of Bush's connections I consider his character suspect and no longer see him as fit to be president".

I recall defending Bush over the war, yea. I've not cared for his domestic policy & have repeatedly said so. His tax cuts were a great start then he became a liberal peon.

You have relentlessly made excuses for his daily scandals. If you consider his criminal connections a reflection on his character lets hear you say it.

Something along the lines of "Because of Bush's connections I consider his character suspect and no longer see him as fit to be president".

I don't know what you're talking about...his "criminal connections"? Gimme names. Libby did nothing wrong but got railroaded & Lay (were they friends?) died in prison. I'd like to see some serious "criminal connections".

As of now, I do not consider his character in question. However, after the bailout, that would be reconsidered if he were not leaving office.

Back