getting ready

kuulani

...to ring in the New Year :D

I'm sure everyone else here has already had their celebrations ... I'm just about ready to go off to a party and decided to pop in and say Happy 2003 everyone :headbang:

5 1/2 more hours of 2002 for me :cocktail:

A fdurnk new years is the best!

nothing tastes better than a drink bought for you by your hot and affectionate date!!!:D

Nixy said:
nothing tastes better than a drink bought for you by your hot and affectionate date!!!:D

I have one better ... being able to get fdunrk 'cause your parents are watching the baby :headbang:

You haven't met my date Ku'u :D

My date again for Sat night I might add :D

it's true, I haven't met your date yet ... post a pic will ya? :D

...but then, you don't know the luxury of being able to sleep knowing you don't have to wake up in the middle of the night and then waking up when you want to wake up, and not when the baby is demanding a diaper change and morning bottle. It's utter bliss! *sigh* :D

kuulani said:
it's true, I haven't met your date yet ... post a pic will ya? :D

...but then, you don't know the luxury of being able to sleep knowing you don't have to wake up in the middle of the night and then waking up when you want to wake up, and not when the baby is demanding a diaper change and morning bottle. It's utter bliss! *sigh* :D

I will see what I can do about getting a pic on Saturday

As for the sleeping and waking when you want thing, I believe that is EVERY night for me :D

Back