Girl Scout Cookie Time.....

Mare

So, it's that time of year again...Girl Scout Cookie Time.......So far I bought 6 boxes and they just started this weekend... :licklips: :blush:

The most famous "Thin Mints", peanut butter cookies, carmels, choc choc chip, shortbreads, etc.....OMG....I'm in heaven and don't even know it! :D

7 boxes. preorder. i hope to avoid the girl scouts until it's over but i just couldn't go without.

2 boxes of samoas
2 boxes thin mints
2 boxes of the shortbread with chocolate on the bottom.
1 box lemon coolers
and the bad thing is is rob can't eat them and they're too good for kids.

Hell, I've already eaten all the ones I ordered at work. The owners son has two daughters in scouts. He brings the order form in when he first gets it, then he brings a bunch of cookies in and sets them in plain sight where you can't miss 'em. Pure evil. :D

there aere always boxes and order forms lying around the ER this time of year.

None, dammit!

I am a rock!

...it has nothing to do with the fact that my allergies would make their ingestion a near fatal experience. ;)

I didn't have a singel girl scout ask me to order cookies this year. Odd. My mom gave me a box of Samoas, but I really want the Trefoil shortbread cookies.

tonksy said:
2 boxes of the shortbread with chocolate on the bottom.

and the bad thing is is rob can't eat them and they're too good for kids.

OH-Ur quite the little cookie slut huh...... :winkkiss: :D
Hey! We don't have choc on the bottom of ours! NO FAIR!

PrincessLissa said:
I didn't have a singel girl scout ask me to order cookies this year. Odd. My mom gave me a box of Samoas, but I really want the Trefoil shortbread cookies.

I'm sure if you go to any grocery store the girls will bombard you to buy some.... :D

Mare said:
I'm sure if you go to any grocery store the girls will bombard you to buy some.... :D

The girls around here don't even try. They stand there with the box and look at you. I saw them once, but I didn't have any cash on me and I don't carry a checkbook. They need to start taking credit cards. :D

I am not sposed to have a bunch of sugar and Erik really only likes the peanut butter ones that I happen to HATE.

I am sure that ONE box couldn't be too bad...

PrincessLissa said:
They need to start taking credit cards. :D
McDonald's takes Visa, Matercard, Discover and American Express now. Add them to the list that already includes (in my town) Carl's Jr., Jack in the Box, Subway and Quizno's. It's way too easy to get fat... well, except that no one stays open late enough. In-N-Out stays open until 1 but they're cash-only, and Taco Bell and Burger King don't do credit, only pin-based debit (with a punitive fee).

Preordered 1 box samoas, 1 box dosidos, 2 boxes of lemon coolers and 2 boxes of trefoils here!

Oooer I love GS cookies - I can't wait to get them!

Inkara1 said:
McDonald's takes Visa, Matercard, Discover and American Express now. Add them to the list that already includes (in my town) Carl's Jr., Jack in the Box, Subway and Quizno's. It's way too easy to get fat... well, except that no one stays open late enough. In-N-Out stays open until 1 but they're cash-only, and Taco Bell and Burger King don't do credit, only pin-based debit (with a punitive fee).

OUr Taco Bell takes most credit cards. Even the salvation army has hooked up credit card machines so that if you don't have change to put in the bucket next to the guy ringing the bell.

Some of the Taco Bell locations in the Fresno area take Visa and Mastercard, too... it seemed like a good rule of thumb that if it was a combo Taco Bell and Long John Silver's, it would take Visa, while the stand-alone Taco Bells don't.

Back