Cameron Richardson
pic link

Year of birth:

Hometown:
Baton Rouge, LA

Vital stats:
5'8", 34B

Candid Cameron:
"I can be shy, but I'm not shy with my body. Everyone is naked under their clothes—so what? They're just titties. I think a woman's body is beautiful, so why not share it? Still, I don't see myself as this sex object. I'm just a regular girl who likes to go snowboarding and picks her nose like anybody else."

Where you've seen her:
On the controversial Hardee's ad wolfing down a "Thickburger" while riding a mechanical bull. She has also appeared in the TV series Cover Me: Based on the True Life of an FBI Family, Skin, and Point Pleasant, and the movies After School Special, National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze, and The Good Humor Man. Catch her in the upcoming motocross adventure Supercross.

Law of average Joes:
"All my boyfriends are usually broke. I usually scrape the bottom of the barrel. I only date Joe Schmoe's from Idaho."

Single white trash female:
"Most of my boyfriends are cute, but they're not actors. It's all about the person. I'm not superficial at all. I'm a real person, a real girl. I come from a trailer park, for Christ's sake."

Confessions of a teenage dancing queen:
"I'd drive my mom crazy 'cause I'd go to clubs and not come home till the next day. I'd be grounded for three months and then I'd do it again. Other than that, I was a good kid."

Travel daze:
"I can't stay in one place for too long. I love traveling and experiencing other cultures. I've been so lucky to see half the things I've seen."

Links:
Get behind-the-scenes video of her photo shoot at Maxim TV.
See her Girls of Maxim gallery

Where were these girls when I was in HS :(

Meagan Good

Date of birth:
August 8, 1981

Hometown:
Panorama, California

Vital stats:
5?5?

Booty call:
?I'm totally a boots girl. I'll spend all my money on stiletto-heeled boots.?

Where you?ve seen her:
On the small screen in Cousin Skeeter, Touched by an Angel, and Moesha. Her big break came at age 15, when she played Samuel Jackson?s daughter in the film Eve?s Bayou. Subsequent movie credits include Biker Boyz, Deliver Us From Eva, Ride or Die, You Got Served, D.E.B.S., and The Cookout. Check her out in the new thriller, Venom.

As good as it gets:
?[Growing up,] I wanted to be Catwoman. Definitely.?

Measure up:
?The last time my height has been measured accurately I was 18, so I just went with that. I could have grown because technically you don't stop growing until you?re 21. So I might be 5?5?.?

Universal appeal:
?My goal is to do something that?s not about race or a certain look.?

Act your age:
?I have the rest of my life to be an adult. I'm 23. While I can still play high school, teenage stuff, I'll still do it. I'd like to do both. But, inevitably, I will be playing an adult soon. But I'm not in a rush.?

http://www.maximonline.com/girlfriend_of_day/girls/meagan_good/gfd_l4.jpg

Back