Go Joe

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Arizona just breeds 'em right.

"These inmates happen to be incarcerated in the United States of America and in Maricopa County where I run the jails," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said in a statement. "And we speak English here, not foreign languages."

Non-English-speaking inmates in Maricopa County jails began mandatory English classes on Monday.

At the end of their two-week course, inmates must take a test to see how well they learned about American government, the words to God Bless America and the communication of health and safety needs.

AZ Central

I'd say they've got permanent residency .... wether they want it or not.

At least it's occupying their time. Unless they'd rather go out and break some rocks for a while.

...as are striped uniforms & pink undies, bologna sammiches, cots in a tent & chain gangs.

Its still treating them too nice. I say take a page from Motel Hell. Bury them up to their necks, feed them with a funnel, and leave them there for the length of their stay with noone to talk to and nothing to look at. It would cut down on the costs of incarceration in every aspect.

Its still treating them too nice. I say take a page from Motel Hell. Bury them up to their necks, feed them with a funnel, and leave them there for the length of their stay with noone to talk to and nothing to look at. It would cut down on the costs of incarceration in every aspect.

Not to mention giving new meaning to the phrase "Prisoner with a bug up his ass"...

:D

I don't know how many law enforcement officers there are with the same
point of view as Joe, but I think we need more. I really like this guy.
Need some in congress like him too. :)

JOE FOR PRES!! :beardbng:

btw...Anybody know how much land he's got to work with out there?
(for prison space)

Maricopa County is, if I recall correctly, one of the largest US counties.

Back