Go Let It Out! (Venting Thread)

you have NO idea how much I've been in that spot - ask Joe to tell you my life story sometime...but I've also been the "betrayer"... I know both sides very well

:(

I know it's hard when you're in it to see all sides...and try to see clear to what's best for the children...the opinions of outsiders might be harsh but they're generally the the most biased towards the children's best interests.

Leslie said:
I know it's hard when you're in it to see all sides...and try to see clear to what's best for the children...the opinions of outsiders might be harsh but they're generally the the most biased towards the children's best interests.

bleach said:
Vent: Too little beer.....too much time

i totally agree, it's so true

also i hate it when christian revivalists approach you in the street and start preaching to you about how they can now talk in tongues and describe in gross detail how god has changed their lives

:horse:

i apologise to all the christians out there who might be cool but never, ever, EVER come near me again, OK :suicide:

Mare said:
Gotcha babe and the best interest is in the children right now-talk to you tomorrow have company and being rude on here-thnx for the thoughts and but have issues of my own right now-

NIGHT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D sleep well- I KNOW I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :winkkiss:

Take a few of these with you. :sadhug: :leghump:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody wants to hurt me physically but emotional is just fine!!! WTF is up with that??!!!!!!!!!!!! im too sweet to use a whip on but as soon as i start liking someone it doesnt happen!!!!!!

and goddamn power point!!!!

and assholes everywhere!! dammit on the road! at school! work!! and there are laws against hurting them or killing them the bastards!!!\

i said i don't know. do you know what that means? it means i have no clue. it means i do not have the answer to your frigging question, so why the hell are you going to keep asking me? i didn't know 2 seconds ago and i'm not gonna know now. if you are asking me to find out then fucking say so. what am i? the dude on the mountain top with all the flipping answers? if i had the answer to everything, i would'nt be living in this dump trying to make ends meet, for chrissakes. and you act like i'm saying i don't know just to spite you...yup, just to piss you the hell off. in fact, my day is not complete unless i can find some way to hack you off. thats what i live for - well, thats the way you act. why can't you just be a decent guy more than every once and a while? am i so hard to live with? what about me is sparking all this attitude in you? hell, you never see me, what could i have possibly done? i'm sorry your work shirt was still damp, but you know how to operate a dryer, too, your dial turner isn't broken....thanks, thats better.

Leslie said:
that's kinda sad :(

Actally Leslie its not its the best thing for the boys :winkkiss: and me......
NEW START.....

And as for the drinking matter and bad karma????? Today is a new day. :swing:

Mare said:
Actally Leslie its not its the best thing for the boys :winkkiss: and me......
NEW START.....

And as for the drinking matter and bad karma????? Today is a new day. :swing:
I think it kind of is...whatever kind of an asshole the dad is...they still love and badly need their daddy :(

:cuss:'kin cleaning... 'kin washing... how the 'kin hell does one child generate so much, that's what I want to know! I've been sloggin' my guts out all day trying to sort out her pit, while madam gayly swans off into the living room and turns it into a replica of hers!

And another thing... why the fuck are schools so bloody stupid? They were told when my neice left but still I get hassle from them about her non-attendance? She is no longer my responsibility people so fuck off an bug some-one else!

And most importantly, which one of you little fucks(nieces) has helped themselves to my favourite CD without asking? :cuss:

Aunty Em said:
:cuss:'kin cleaning... 'Kin washing... how the 'kin hell does one child generate so much, that's what I want to know! I've been sloggin' my gutd out all day trying to sort out her pit, while madam gayly swans off into the living room and turns it into a replica of hers!

oh GAWD I hate that! :cuss:

Everybody is bugging me just lately... can you do this, can you do that, I need... I need... I need... winge, winge, winge!

Well I NEED some space from moaning assholes.

Right... I'll calm down now...
Leslie said:
oh GAWD I hate that! :cuss:
You wouldn't believe the amount of junk I cleared out of her room today... I've got 2 big black bags of toys to get rid of and that's just clearing out the boxes under her bed. I still have to sort out the toy trunk and the cupboard! Just not today! :(

Plus I've got 2 boxes of books and 2 black bags of clothes that need to leave pronto...

I need to have a garage sale or donate this stuff!

Back