Going to a hot island a paradise

HeXp£Øi±

Finally i get to take a vacation off this rock to a blistering hot Island paradise!! OK!! OK!! So i'm only going to whidbey island Washington. But it's somewhere other than here! And it's 20 degrees warmer. Atleast i'll be driving my brothers Jaguar for a week which is better than my pontiac Jalopy. :D

Off on Monday early afternoon. Probably see y'all from there as i'm going to fix up my brothers Emachine(ug) while i'm there. It'll be fun. I'll Probably go up to Seattle for awhile and see if i can find some fun there to.

Whidbey Island is in the middle of Pugent Sound. You have to take the Al-Can Highway and/or a ferry. How long did it take you to get there?

Actually we have these things now called airplanes. :D I'll fly into seattle and drive the rest of the way. I did drive back from there in 91' If i remember correctly it was about 1200 miles and i drove it in one day averaging something like 75mph.

Airplanes...How quaint... :rolleyes: :D I'd rather drive. No danger of hijackings...just other idiots driving. ;)

*bitchslaps gato* :D

it posts like that cause I got it like that ... you know, whilst most people will have one of something, I have three ;)

Back