going to give it a try

Where's the "smile a mile long" smiley when you need it? :D

If she's having reservations about it too, take it slow. No need to go rushing it and ruining it too quick.

just as i feared, he's desparately asking her to come back to him, i'd say that's a fair attitude, according to the circumstances.

I'm not going to beg, i already expressed lastnight how i feel and why i feel like that.

[size=0.5]don't you hate when someone say that?[/size] I TOLD YOU SO! :D
It took the time it had to take :) Enjoy every single moment, man, you deserve ;)

Luis G said:
I just loved how i felt when i was caressing her face while kissing. Ohh man, i'm in another world.

:grinyes: Amen brother Luis :grinyes: that's exactly how i feel everytime i'm with Emma :D

* update *
He's succesfully fucking up her mind, making her feel guilty because she betrayed him (even thou there were no compromise)

Yesterday in the night she was thinking that that night could have been just an impulse and that it shouldn't have happened. Then she took that back, and said "i don't know why i said that".

I told her i wanted to go out with her today, nothing unusual.

I'm thinking i should rest the case :(
what do you guys think?

Luis G said:
* update *
He's succesfully fucking up her mind, making her feel guilty because she betrayed him (even thou they were no compromise)

what an asshole. how is she doing? i hope she isnt buying it. and i thought he was going to be a friend once he got over it. sorry luis

Well, she is buying it, i tell her that there is no compromise, that she should not feel guilty, but you know, he's very convincent and persistent.

ps. freako, i edited the previous post

Luis G said:
I'm thinking i should rest the case
what do you guys think?
You asked my opinion. Don't let it rest. Don't insist too much. But try to reason with her that she must not let guilt interfere on her decision. Even if she could have been more honest to him, that is not reason for not folloowing what she think is right. If she finds out that she did something wrong, then she must apologize and he have to get over it. Don't press her too much in this hour, but don't let it slip careless. Undecided and unsecure people can be manipulated in a moment of hesitation...

she still feels a bit guilty about it, less but it's still there. I talked to her about it today, and after i explained a few things about "him and me", she said she was better. He told her to stop seeing me, and she said "i can't", then he told her that he won't talk to her again ever.

Things are getting better with her IMO, thou, she says it feels funny to "love me", we were used to be friends for such a long time, and the need for each other is something just different.

Wow, he really was being a jerk huh? That's too bad but at least she's not falling for his crap.

I've done the friend-turned-lover thing, you'll get used to it, trust me. :D

well at least he wont interfere anymore. and im glad for you that she wants to see you. dont worry mate like gf said youll get used to it. good luck guys :)

Yesterday she told me, "wow Luis, i didn't know you could be tender".

All the feelings you descibed seem normal to me. You're friend's feelings/actions seem justifiable & the girl's feelings of guilt and confusion are understandable. Just keep being honest with yourselves, that's the only advice I can give. *hug*

Luis G said:
Things are getting better with her IMO, thou, she says it feels funny to "love me", we were used to be friends for such a long time, and the need for each other is something just different.
Tell her I said friebndships make the best relationships. She WILL agree one day I assure you :) .

Luis G said:
He told her to stop seeing me, and she said "i can't", then he told her that he won't talk to her again ever.

Let the jerk be a jerk. He shouldn't try to stand in the way of her feelings for you. :wink2:

Went to her house in the morning, we spent the time very nice, seated on a couch, appreciating the nice view of her house. Everything is going fine :D

lacemyster said:
Let the jerk be a jerk. He shouldn't try to stand in the way of her feelings for you

damn right

Luis G said:
Went to her house in the morning, we spent the time very nice, seated on a couch, appreciating the nice view of her house. Everything is going fine

awesome luis :)

Back