Going to war without France...

HeXp£Øi±

Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. You just leave a lot of useless noisy baggage behind.
--Jed Babbin, former deputy undersecretary of defense in the first Bush administration

The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee."
- Regis Philbin

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!"
- Jay Leno

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."
- General George S. Patton

The French have always hated us Brits, so what's new?

Joining the European Economic Community back then was basically sleeping with the enemy. Now they're pissed at at us because their influence is waning - fucking good job I say - they're a bunch of self-serving wallies with no real interest in anyone else. And they wonder why we don't want to commit financial suicide by joining the euro... :rolleyes:

Arris said:
"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!"
- Jay Leno

:rofl2:

Nah Prof....what ya do is invite all of France over (via the tunnel) for free wine...block up the end, wait until they're all in the tunnel arguing over the price of croissants, and then block up the other end...

money well wasted :)

:confuse3:

lmao

french_knife.gif

Back