Gonna be away

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
From saturday til tuesday, i'm going to the beach again, I went on vacations last month, but what the hell?, I like to have a good time everytime I can.

Take care everybody, I promise to bring pictures this time :D :D

Saturday to Tuesday? Actually, my next vacation is that long too, from Friday to Monday (not yet, mid April), but where I'm going, there's no beach. :(

Luis G said:
From saturday til tuesday, i'm going to the beach again, I went on vacations last month, but what the hell?, I like to have a good time everytime I can.

Y'see, that's the right kinda attitude imo :lloyd:

Hope it's a good trip, and ya don't get any sand in any unfortunate places :)

Back :D

The place is nice as usual, but the waiters and barmen (??) were not very polite, but they still did what i asked.

The weather was great, no clouds, bright days, and the heat..........ohhh the heat, this time I got a bit tanned, you know that kind of light bronze-redish colour.

First day, we arrived before the check in time, so we walked through the city for a while, drank a beer, ate an ice cream, go back to the hotel, eat as much as we could, and then to rest for a couple of hours in the room, when night came, we went to Sr Frog's (I bet you guys know that one), and there was this friend of my sister's friend, who happened to be completely drunk, and was staring at my girl somehow, to make a long story short, after a while i told him to fuck off, and he didn't, his friends told him to cool off, and we went back to our hotel 'cause i didn't want to fight in front of my girl, whatever... at our room we opened a nice bottle of sparkling redish wine and had a great time.

Second day
Woke up late, went to swim a bit, drink beer, walk on the beach, drink more beer, be lazy watching the sea, drink more beer, then i asked for another beer...night came and i asked for another beer, back to our room, took a shower and went to Carlos and Charlies, drank more beer, and more beer, then we went back to our hotel walking on the beach (vewwwyy romantic).

3rd day
As lazy as the 2nd one, but with less beer, we walked through the city for a long time, then we swimmed at the pool, swimmed at the sea, laziness maxed out 'cause i slept for over an hour at the beach (not at direct sunlight thou), in the night we played some pool went to sr frogs again but stayed there for about 30 minutes, back to the room, we opened up another bottle of wine.

4th day, woke up early, went to a far away beach, came back to the hotel in a hurry 'cause we wanted to eat breakfast and shower before cheking out, after that, we spend a lot of time buying souvenirs, and then we ate at a restaurant in Zihuatanejo, after that we headed to the road to Morelia.

How I love to be lazy for a few days :D :D

South from Ixtapa, only 5km away, i'd say they are just one city since the highway will take you there in no time.

Leslie said:
turtle pics? :alienhuh:

No turtle pics, I didn't see any.

I might go to Maruata in a few months. Maruata is a beach where turtles come and bury their eggs, I'll help them to not destroy other turtle's eggs and avoid people from stealing them. Then you'll have your turtle pics :D :D

Those are awesome turtle pics!!! Did you take those? I have never seen a large turtle or tortise before. Besides maybe at the zoo. Have you seen an octopus? I really wanna see one of those in it's natural habitat.

PrincessLissa said:
Those are awesome turtle pics!!! Did you take those? I have never seen a large turtle or tortise before. Besides maybe at the zoo. Have you seen an octopus? I really wanna see one of those in it's natural habitat.

I took the last two, and someone from my office took those first two. Turtles are making a comeback, so we're seeing more and more at the beaches here. There are a lot of octopus here too ... yummy :licklips: ;)

Not yummy. I luff the octopus. I want to own one as a pet. Not the blue ringed ones though. People are crazy that try to own them.

I ate octopus once and not only did it taste nasty, I felt like I was eating my dog. Bleh. :sick:

octopus is way yummy...if it's done right...otherwise it's like chewing on a goodyear....they say turtle is yum, too. they eat it alot in louisiana but i never had the opportunity to partake.

turtle is yummy ... but because there are laws against catching turtles, i've only had the opportunity to try them once.

you want an octopus as a pet? i've never heard that one before :alienhuh:

Back