Gonz

flavio

Banned
.......A change in title to reflect the current subject of this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hadn't even heard of this incident
Text

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. soldier was charged with two counts of premeditated murder in an incident in Kuwait where grenades were rolled into tents of fellow soldiers, the U.S. military said on Friday.

Sgt. Hasan Akbar, 32, assigned to the 101st Airborne Division in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, was charged on March 25 with two counts of premeditated murder, 17 counts of attempted murder, one count of aggravated arson and one count of misbehavior as a sentinel, a statement from Fort Campbell said.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
That was in the first days, flav. There were posts here on it. They initially called it a terrorist attack. :confuse3:

Ardsgaine

Heh. Must be nice to be so oblivious to what's going on... I was pretty good at ignoring Afghanistan, but this one has had me glued to the news.

flavio

Banned
Ardsgaine said:
Heh. Must be nice to be so oblivious to what's going on... I was pretty good at ignoring Afghanistan, but this one has had me glued to the news.

I miss one little grenade incident and I'm oblivious now?

...oh, I see you just are looking for any excuse to start throwing insults around. ;)

madrin

Yep..in the first minute of this event , people there pretty much thought it was a terrorist attack...or a missile..or malfunctioning munitions...any of which it could have been under the circumstances

...and then after that first minute they had the guy, at gunpoint, on the ground...on camera....

..if anything it was OVER-reported...

Professur

They got him outta the region fast enough. I didn't think he'd make the entire trans-atlantic flight on the inside of the plane.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio said:
Hey Gonz, how come it's always this crap with you?

Because I pay attention to who's posting, how involved they are & how you overreact.

flavio

Banned
Gonz, your incredible bias is not very well hidden. Do you really think Ardsgaine is so sensitive and easily offended that I can't question him calling me "oblivious".

Your pattern is to let people sling insults at me at will and then to question me when I respond. Maybe you could consider being consistent?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio said:
Your pattern is to let people sling insults at me at will

They've been asked to make it less personal and to attack your ideas instead of you. I've been consistent. LMAO but consistent.

flavio

Banned
Oh really? I see you making remarks towards me in the posts even with something as mild as above. But when post after post of blatant personal attacks are aimed at me you're strangely silent.

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
flavio said:
But when post after post of blatant personal attacks are aimed at me you're strangely silent.

to your knowledge

Oh so you call me out in public, but supposedly send nice little pm's to people who attack me?

How considerate of you.