GOOD GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

Paul! ya silly sod.....yer makin' yerself look just as sad and lifeless as the rest of us :lloyd:

Raven said:
Wait till you meet the guy.....

:confused:

Don't know wot's behind that statement Raven.....but it looks a bit out of order to me

I'm sure Paul know's I was only poking a bit of fun at him (at least i hope yer do dude) ;)

Oz said:

Don't know wot's behind that statement Raven.....but it looks a bit out of order to me

I'm sure Paul know's I was only poking a bit of fun at him (at least i hope yer do dude) ;)

I was laughing, don't worry

just so sad stew would be so mean after I showed him the secret of grumpy's bar

:lloyd:

but maybe he meant I am so amazing he can't beleive I have time to post 300 times, YET still be as awesome, and modest as I am......no that 's not it

Oz said:

It means I need to go back and edit and add a smiley....Pauls a great laugh in person....the mutts nuts you could say....

Raven said:
It means I need to go back and edit and add a smiley....Pauls a great laugh in person....the mutts nuts you could say....

Smilie's are good......stops folks like me gettin' things ass-backwards ;)

Back