good news about a friend

freako104

some of you may remember i started a thread about a friend of mine who was suicidal. hes been doing better hes dating someone now and they have plans to marry(and he is young hes 19) but hes been doing well quite well. just thought id update. :) thanks to all who helped

Glad to hear that, i remember i was chatting with you when you got the call.

I don't want to "spoil it", but imo, he's trying to get married in order to guarantee his happiness, a big mistake, big mistake.

Luis G said:
I don't want to "spoil it", but imo, he's trying to get married in order to guarantee his happiness, a big mistake, big mistake

ill agree with that but i dotn want to stop him. but i am worried about it. hes young but he seems happier with her and shes cool she and i are friends so i trust her with him. but i think your right luis

I agree, don't try to stop him, but keep an eye on the situation, 'cause a break if he breaks up with her (happiness is gone) that could lead him to attempt suicide again.

good to hear he's more happy :)
but like luis said, keep an eye on the situation....wanting to marry so shortly after such a difficult situation is a bit worrying.

Back