Good news/bad news

rrfield

Good news: My Mommy had her seventh son on saturday :) Kevin Nicholas, 9lbs 2oz, 23.5".

Bad news: Grandpa Mozoski died this afternoon :( While I'm not 100%, i believe the funeral will be on Monday.

Life and death, all in one week.

rrfield

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The circle....oh, never mind the Lion King lesson.

Congrats to your mother & condolences for your elder.

tonksy

YAY! to the first*but has strange iron maiden music running through her mind*
:sadhug: i'm sorry to the second.

Mare

My deepest sympathy on the death in the family.
Congrats on the new baby.

Old wives tales-whenever there is a death, a baby is born in some form of soul or spirit. (Yes I believe in superstitions-and old wives tales)

rrfield

Thanks everyone. With my Grandpa, it's not like it was unexpected. He was close to 80 (he may have been 80, I'm not sure) and had been on oxygen for a few years. He went pretty quick, in his sleep from what I understand.

But you know, even though it was expected, it still sucks when it actually happens.

rrfield

Sharky

My condolences for your loss. May your Grandpa rest in peace.

Congratulations on the birth of your new brother! (six brothers! :eek:) Be sure to teach him lots of bad habits. :nerd:

freako104

congrats to your mom. my deepest condolences on your grandfather. remember the good times wiht him. and cherish your baby brother. tkae care and best wishes mate

AnomalousEntity

There is a country song with a similiar theme. Somthing about an old man in the waiting room whos wife has died sitting across from a man who just had a new baby.

"you just got a new angel and I just lost mine"

If you can figure it out, give it a listen and have a good cry. Its depressing but you will feel tons better afterwards I promise.

tonksy

AnomalousEntity said:
There is a country song with a similiar theme. Somthing about an old man in the waiting room whos wife has died sitting across from a man who just had a new baby.

"you just got a new angel and I just lost mine"

If you can figure it out, give it a listen and have a good cry. Its depressing but you will feel tons better afterwards I promise.
holes in the floor of heaven - steve wariner :D