Google image search on your screen name

greenfreak

We all did this a while back (I can't find the thread) but that's how I found one of my old avatars with a picture of a nurse with a green needle that said "Green is Good!"

Anyway, bored tonight, I did an image search on "greenfreak". And all 26 pages of results are photos from my website. Except for one photo - which is from a thread at my gardening message board.

I guess that kinda takes all the fun out of this for me. But anyway...

What do you come up with when you do a google image search for your screen name?

1st result: broken link
2nd:
Luis%20G.%20Chapinal%20y%20Pilar.jpg

Interesting one...
207-1-5.gif

val%20ferret.jpg

wtf? :confuse3:

My posts from

otc
xibase
charlierose
rage3d
catocom
gamingforce
trancaddict
hardCOREware
batwing
hardwareanalysis
vbulletin
hwc
sell-my-house-online

Yikes. This doesn't even account for my other screenames and the other primary names i've had in the past. Truly i have been a post whore.

All but one of the images come from my web site.

Remember this gem? It was posted in the showers in the dorms.

selfexam.jpg

chcr
attachment.php

Ed
attachment.php

and Chic
attachment.php

:eek:
Note that I had to put a last name. If you just put "Edward" you get a lot of pics of Johnny Depp as Mr. Scissorhands, and if you just put "chic" of course it thinks you meant pronounced "sheik."

I refuse to do a search for "abnormal " images,I'm pretty sure the results would be less than acceptable to the AUP anyway.

Well, the majority of the pictures are from my geocities site... The first return is this one though, which isn't mine, but still purdy :D

camelyn1.jpg

Back