Google-ism

spike

Maybe this belongs in the Real World but I'm posting this as a joke and not fuel for some debate.

Do a Google search on the word "failure" and check the first result. :p

Old joke? How long has that been the first result exactly?

Couldn't be earlier than 2001 in which case I'm already older. You want me to die? Kind of dickish of you.

annoyed_with_aliens.gif

Sure. Let me try another one.

May Inkara's penis one day grow to be a big dick like him.

haha

Old joke? How long has that been the first result exactly?

Couldn't be earlier than 2001 in which case I'm already older. You want me to die? Kind of dickish of you.

In answer to your question, I think I first saw it in 2002. Might have been aught three though. I've received it in e-mail at least a half-dozen times and seen it on at least five forums (including this one I'm pretty sure).

Re the dick joke, wouldn't it be hard (pun absolutely intended) for him to walk around that way? :D

Inkara's a woman?

*Personal request: The Avatar that you're currently using was used by a member who hasn't been here in a while but...every time that I see it, I think that your'e Steweygrrr come back from the virtual dead.

Wouldja mind?

*Personal request: The Avatar that you're currently using was used by a member who hasn't been here in a while but...every time that I see it, I think that your'e Steweygrrr come back from the virtual dead.

Wouldja mind?

Dude! I know! It's creepy.

Actually, the original joke was "Miserable Failure" and click on I'm feeling Lucky. Or at least that's the first time I recieved it. And that had to have been 04 at the latest, possibly 03.

Back