GOP delegates attacked by protesters

jimpeel

The delegates were attacked with caustic chemicals, they were spat upon, they were shoved and otherwise physically assaulted. The Left will do anything to overthrow this government and squelch free elections and free speech.

VIDEO LINK

The delegates were attacked with caustic chemicals, they were spat upon, they were shoved and otherwise physically assaulted. The Left will do anything to overthrow this government and squelch free elections and free speech.

VIDEO LINK

no, they just like throwing stuff at assholes.

catch!

Why blame the left? Last time I checked..it was 'war protesters' etc... which does encompass the 'right' as well.

If all war protesters are lefties, then the Reps have one hell of a problem.
80%+ of people are against eh war in iraq (can't be bothered googling the exact figure). If they're all lefties..then Reps will never get in office.

Hey Jim, are you trying to generalize the entire left from the the actions of a few people that the video didn't even classify as on the left?

Do you remember complaining about "taking one person and turning them into every American everywhere"?

Have you noticed yet how many times I've caught you making these unfounded sweeping generalizations since?

Hey Jim, are you trying to generalize the entire left from the the actions of a few people that the video didn't even classify as on the left?

Do you remember complaining about "taking one person and turning them into every American everywhere"?

Have you noticed yet how many times I've caught you making these unfounded sweeping generalizations since?

It's what Leftists do. Live with it.

2008_09_02t222954_450x299_us_usa_politics.jpg

"I'm not resisting, I'm not resisting. Don't taze me bro. Waaaaaaaaaa."

More of St. Paul's finest maintaining law and order

It's what Leftists do. Live with it.

Actually no, that's just yet another stupid unfounded sweeping generalization from you. Exactly the the kind of thing you yourself complained about with your "turn them into every American everywhere" comment recently.

What's that say about you Jimbo?

you betcha. bored children of the affluent.

What is all of this talk about the flatulent? We all get gas once in a while and it is natural. Many foods give us gas, like beans and eggs so who are these peo ...

What?

Affluent?

Oooohhhhh. [Emily Litella] Never mind. [/Emily Litella]

seriously though dude, all the folks i know that did that kind of shit were the shiftless and spineless offspring of doctors and lawyers. a real dangerous crowd.

seriously though dude, all the folks i know that did that kind of shit were the shiftless and spineless offspring of doctors and lawyers. a real dangerous crowd.

How can you be so mean to those friends that signed your college yearbook?

minkey, are you saying that if they were offspring of hookers & iron workers they'd be more dangerous? Lineage is irrelevent, intent & action are what we're looking at.

Back