Got a question for the female population

ori, you have to think about your girl...it's that simple....not all gifts are good for all people. lotsa girls love gold...i don't. does she? if you really can't come up with anything then you ought to make her something that shows how much you care. simple as that....or a gift certificate...walmart should do...that way she can get what she wants. ooh ooh! if she loves music you could make her a cd...that would melt my butter. :D

get her a toaster, women loves toasters

My step father got my mother a toaster. She only moved out for a year.

:lol2:

i got a mop for christmas last year....one of those battery operated swiffer wet jets? i did ask for it...but i guess i kinda thought that there'd be something better under the tree.....

tonks said:
i got a mop for christmas last year....one of those battery operated swiffer wet jets? i did ask for it...but i guess i kinda thought that there'd be something better under the tree.....

Ouch, if I EVER did that, I'd get divoce papers for chanuka

paul_valaru said:
Ouch, if I EVER did that, I'd get divoce papers for chanuka
well......i imagine he'll have his for his birthday....but i did ask for the mop. i also got a pair of overalls and some toe rings...so it wasn't a total loss *shrugs*

paul_valaru said:
get her a toaster, women loves toasters

My step father got my mother a toaster. She only moved out for a year.

:lol2:
:disgust:

Definate grounds for divorce... anything vaguely associated with the kitchen or house... I believe it comes under the heading "unreasonable behaviour".

Hey ladies... go buy him a lawnmower and see what happens! :lol:

why get one that isnt worthy of your beauty ;)

oh wait that would be impossible there isnt anything worthy of your beauty ;)

Aunty Em said:
:disgust:

Definate grounds for divorce... anything vaguely associated with the kitchen or house... I believe it comes under the heading "unreasonable behaviour".

Hey ladies... go buy him a lawnmower and see what happens! :lol:

I wouldn't mind getting a lawn mower...if I had a lawn to mow. :shrug:

Get her a camoflauged vaccuum. That will be a true test of her love for you. :grinyes:

Back