Got This Car Today

Kruz

This car was dropped off today at my house by a lawyer.
he is taking care of the estate of a 92 year old woman who recently passed away. her live in "boyfriend" is a regular customer at Cindys Goodyear location, he came in to tell her that she passed away and wondered if anyone wanted her car... The woman hadn't driven in years and the car sat in the garage. The boyfriend is the one who brought the car in for its regular service every 3-4 months like clockwork. The last time it was in (2 months ago) he had a set of Goodyear Assurance tires (top of the line) put on along with a 4 wheel alignment, new Battery, and oil change.
The car is a 1995 Buick Regal Custom,
Its got 25,591 old lady driven miles.
it's loaded with all the goodies... including Dual Climate control. Paid $3000 for it and I feel like I stole it :uhhuh
Here are the pics I took after he dropped it off (I did NO cleaning or detailing at all... this is the way it way dropped off)

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

b7.jpg

b8.jpg

b9.jpg

b10.jpg

b12.jpg

b13.jpg

b14.jpg

b15.jpg

b16.jpg

b17.jpg

b19.jpg

b20.jpg

b21.jpg

b24.jpg

Gonna drive it.. Giving Casey the mustang to drive (first car is on me, after that he is on his own)

Good deal, I bought my Moms '99 Toyota last year for 2500 and it had 23000 miles with the lifetime oil changes...

Back