grab your pens and pencils...

[b]

I leave myself to the mercy of OTC.

I'm tired of the avatar, but I don't have any good ideas for something new. So, come up with an avatar for me. Something you think best reflects your impression of who I am.

We'll vote on the best one and that'll be my avatar.

I know some of you have plenty of spare time, I know we can come up with something :D

Ok, here's two.

Attachment(s):

fag.jpg, 3.72kb

194_1036530529.jpg

fag2.gif, 14.98kb

194_1036530540.gif

so far that's my favorite, but i was kinda hoping for more than a selection of two. we'll see, i figure give it a couple of days.

[b said:
]so far that's my favorite, but i was kinda hoping for more than a selection of two. we'll see, i figure give it a couple of days.
Wait till I get home... :D

I WAS TRYIN TO TYPE IN GAY ON THE GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH BUT I TYPED DAY INSTEAD. I GOT THIS.

day.jpg

I THINK IT IS PERFECT.

OR YOU COULD GO FOR THE CONREVERSIAL GAY THING BY MAKING YOU PIC THIS

wbc.gif

WAIT I GUESS THAT WOULD BE CONTREVERSIAL FOR GAY-GAY HATERS
BUT STILL IT IS A FUNNY PICTURE.

I THINK IT IS FUNNY HOW THE ONLY THING PEOPLE ASSOCIATE YOU WITH IS GAYS.

I THINK YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AS WELL THATS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS PIC.BUT I SAY THAT IN THE MOST NON HOMOSEXUAL WAY AS POSSIBLE

beautiful.gif

whoreable, yeah, i was thinking the same thing...oh well, i guess if i gotta be something....

me a stereotype? if people associate me with being gay, it's because I am gay. Not because anybody here has stereotyped me.

It's not like somebody said, hey, he types all limp wristed, he must be gay. Or look, his font colour matches his eyes, he must be gay.

That's stereotyping.

I'm the one that started out have the gay avatar, I look at the others as finding something they see as amusing to go along with a theme I already put into place.

So, while I was hoping for something other than a gay avatar, I didn't specify what it had to be and I'm open to all suggestions.

How about a Wayland Smithers av? Lots here do cartoon avs. It would be a subtle sidebar instead of just slapping up an in your face banner.

Back