graduation III !!

ris

today is it, my third graduation in 4 years and the end of my current cycle of architectural education as i collect my masters of philosophy degree.

i get to dress up in a stupid maroon and red gown, doff my cap to the vice-chancellor in front of a few hundred people inlcuding my mum and dad, and hopefully neck a few beers D

graduation 3 - 'masters' of the universe [arf]

and to otc i say have a beer or two on me beerdrnk

ris bsc [hons] | barch | mphil

w00t!!! congrats ris. You have joined a smaller group with a masters. Be proud.

job it is D, working on that right now, i'm sending cv's to companies in oslo, copenhagen and helsinki. i'm visiting there from the 4th august.

it's been a nice day, champagne and strawberries for breakfast, then a fry up, then lunch ). it was lovely to see my mum dad and little bro too.

then i found out i didn't have a gown [stupid gownhire twats] and had to pay again mad2. then i found at the hall that i had the wrong hood because the gownhire twats got their hoods mixed up mad2 mad2

after the ceremony i got the right hood and will get my professional pics tomorrow morning, just after i get my screenshot of my internet gown hire reciept and shove it up their asses )

it's really hot and humid here so i'm just glugging beer to keep me cool, and then the wife and i are off to a movie. lovely

It sounds like you had a good day all round except for the graduation :laugh:

Enjoy your date ;) :D :headbang:

poo, dates off as we can't get a showing late enough, we'll have to go another night :)

the gown people have made a couple of big mistakes, i have plenty of proof that i paid, they've taken money from my account by switch for it too. when i'm done making a fuss i'm pretty sure i won't have to pay for anything and will be seeing two fat refunds :D

by coincidence i also got a letter from the gown people today. one grade apology, all my money returned and they've offered me a free weeks hire if i want it in the future.

complaining rules! :hairbang:

thanks luis and shadowfax, it seems like a looong time ago now! :)

Back