Grammy Awards

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
:grinyes:

Hey Ku'u...remember, Jethro Tull won the first metal award? I think Metallica has won every one since.

Dave

Anyone watch the Grammys last night?

No big surprise Mrs Jay-Z won so many. Taylor Swift can't sing worth shit. Black Eyed Peas and Dave Matthews Band were worth watching. Not sure what they were thinking with the Mary J Blige/Andrea Bocelli duet.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I was forced to sit thru the drivel as I ate my dinner (momma was watching it)..

Pink was entertaining but damn does she need a boob job.

Beyonce ought to learn to sing with melody. She's gonna wear her voice out by proving it is heroic all the time.

less than thirty minutes made me wonder where the music industry went

Dave

Rather fond of GPS. Now I don't have to go everywhere with her just because she can't figure out how to get someplace.

valkyrie

Anyone watch the Grammys last night?

No big surprise Mrs Jay-Z won so many. Taylor Swift can't sing worth shit. Black Eyed Peas and Dave Matthews Band were worth watching. Not sure what they were thinking with the Mary J Blige/Andrea Bocelli duet.
Your Grammy was giving out awards?
17a1a8a1400871ac

valkyrie

<snippety snip>
less than thirty minutes made me wonder where the music industry went
The Music Industry cracked down on downloading music. It became more difficult for the music lover to find anything unique and new. The music lover got bored with the music the Music Industry was cranking out (it all sounds like the same drivel). Without a way of listening to anything new, fresh and exciting, CD sales plummeted and the audience found other avenues of art to explore.

The Music Industry is it's own downfall. I haven't bought a CD since I stopped downloading music "illegally". :shrug: Why waste $15 on a CD when I'm not sure there's anything on it that I'd like to hear.