Grand Theft Auto 2&3

Rooney

Ok, my dad was on the puter all day yesterday playing grand theft auto 2 ( every 30 minutes he switched to GTA3). I don't get it. Can sum1 clue me in on this game? Why is it so fun that you can play it for days? :confuse3: What does this game do? errg.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Rooney said:
Ok, my dad was on the puter all day yesterday playing grand theft auto 2 ( every 30 minutes he switched to GTA3). I don't get it. Can sum1 clue me in on this game? Why is it so fun that you can play it for days? :confuse3: What does this game do? errg.

OMG! You're my daughter?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PT

Oh wait, no. That was Sunday. Whew.

It's just fun. It's reckless, lawless mayhem that you don't have to go before a judge for. It lets us get our frustrations out. That, and we get to pick up hookers. :shrug:

greenfreak

That's not just a game. It's, like, crack. There's so many things you can do with it that you have no idea about until you go online and start reading. For instance, if you jack a taxi, you can go pick up fares for money. Same thing with the pizza guy's moped. And there's hidden stuff everywhere. I just started playing it a while ago and it is really addicting. I actually had to stop playing it because it was taking up so much of my time.

IDLEchild

Nihilistic said:
I dont care for the game

Agreed. Too easy to get caught. I also gave Vice City a chance but alas i found it too well boring. Also me being a graphic whore i found the graphics umimpressive and muddy.

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Buttcrackdivine said:
Agreed. Too easy to get caught. I also gave Vice City a chance but alas i found it too well boring. Also me being a graphic whore i found the graphics umimpressive and muddy.

lol, me too

but GTA3 was fine and dandy, but vice city was pretty much the same, and i didnt find the missions to be any fun

PT

Rooney said:
it's not all that fun... :yawn:

Then you just haven't developed a taste for stealing cars and whacking people yet. That's probably a good thing. :nanabang: