Greetings from a payphone

karlwb said:
Aunty Em said:
Hmmmm, shouldn't they be locked up so loonies can't get hold of them??(

do you mean the loonies or the fire-arms ( or both :eek: ) ?

Both, but then there probably wouldn't be enough people to keep the place running, you'd have no government! :D :p ;) :rofl2:

Aunty Em said:
Both, but then there probably wouldn't be enough people to keep the place running, you'd have no government! :D :p ;) :rofl2:

Hey! I'm UK no USA ( :D ) and I did say mine's only a pop gun; CO2 - effective only to about 30 yards, :headbang:

No wait - on second thoughts your probably right!!! :eek:

karlwb said:
Aunty Em said:

Hey! I'm UK no USA ( :D ) and I did say mine's only a pop gun; CO2 - effective only to about 30 yards, :headbang:

:lol:

karlwb said:
Aunty Em said:

I was actually thinking that probably applied to both the US and UK equally well. :D

Aunty Em said:
Hmmmm, shouldn't they be locked up so loonies can't get hold of them??(

Look, I already have enough firearms to start my own country.
:D
Actually I was starting to build an cannon using pool balls, a piece of PVC, and a fire extinguisher :D
Then I saw a Messerschmidts ME-109 that I had stupidly sawed up into 3 parts when I was in my "Build cheap model planes then destroy them" stage. Seriously, I would take a hacksaw and pliers to my planes and try to make them look like they had been shot down. Anyway, I painted it white and tried to glue it together. It fell apart and I was mad. But I have been trying to control my anger so I only used the belt sander...

Back