Gross?

What's more gross?

• Picking your nose

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Smoking

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smoking is cool, picking nose is neccessary.....fashion or function? your choice.

Picking nose is infinetly more disgusting.

picking your nose and smoking? apples and oranges. too different. smoking smells bad and tastes bad and costs alot....boogers happen....picking your nose happens but for god sakes use a tissue.

Picking your nose is most definitely the more disgusting of the two. :disgust:

Of course I've been brainwashed by too many black and white movies with scenes like the one in Now, Voyager where Paul Henreid lights cigarettes for himself and Bette Davis....... :(

I'm a non-smoker, but an avid nose picker. My smoking friends tell me im gross when I pick my nose. I say smoking is much more disgusting.

When you pick your nose, just make sure to dispose of the booger responsibly and the matter is over and done with. When you smoke a cigarette, the smell gets in your clothes, in all the cloth in the car, in the carpet and walls in the house, and so on. It never completely goes away, although if you give it enough time you eventually won't smell it. But I still get a faint whiff of cigarette smoke when I turn on the fan in my car, even though it's been at least 3 months since Brandi let her friends smoke in it (over my strong objections).

In short, nose-picking may be gross, but smoking is gross now and gross later. I'd take nose-picking any time.

Nose picking is grosser if the picker were to wipe their boogers on you. (shame on you, tonks! :D) Smoking is grosser if you (non-smoker) enter a smoky room and come out with the stench of stale tobacco on you.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Agreed and a collective "hell yeah"

thanks for that one. at least some of us women smokers have support. :swing: picking your nose is more disgusting to me. I see it all the time on the road, people in their cars digging deep to find something. it's just nasty!

smoking is disgusting and gross

I pick at my nose behind closed doors if there's something in there, I admit to that. It's natural

Back