• Picking your nose

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Smoking

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
freako104 said:
and women can look good smoking. there is something sexy about that

Oh yeah, it's TOTALLY sexy watching people slowly poison themselves. And that stale smokey smell they always carry around with them and the yellowed fingers and teeth. SO sexy! :rolleyes:

they are sucking on something rather long and somewhat phallic. plus some women will do t to look sexy. to me there is somethng sexy about it.

freako104 said:
they are sucking on something rather long and somewhat phallic. plus some women will do t to look sexy. to me there is somethng sexy about it.
rather long?.....what are you smoking?

dietrich30.jpg

Nixy said:
Oh yeah, it's TOTALLY sexy watching people slowly poison themselves. And that stale smokey smell they always carry around with them and the yellowed fingers and teeth. SO sexy! :rolleyes:

There is always surgery.

Nixy said:
Oh baby, oh baby! You turned me on soo much!! :brow: Let's go make freaky love! :p

Nixy said:

Agreed and a collective "hell yeah"

Smoking....it'll shorten your breath, something that sometimes happens if you don't regularly clean the nasal cavities.

Plus, you can hide your nose-picking habit. Just do it when no one's looking. You can't very well hide a smoking habit.

Back