Votes: 6 28.6%
  • $60-120

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • $121+

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
steweygrrrr said:
ya got it free for being a millionth customer>?

I've seen this happen to a customer I rang up before, during our Register Rewards promotion 2 years ago during the Christmas season. She got about $30 worth of stuff and when I hit Total, it came up as free! :) I also had some kids buying candy get a coupon for a free Nads hair removal set, I doubt they used it though. :D

These were not coupons, they were ADVERTISEMENTS. as in, you don't get to save a single cent, they're just plugging so-and-so's product/service. You'd think they'd have some kind of special offer on there for taking up all that space on your receipt, but no. Their coupons are actually printed separately, and usually are related to things you bought during that trip to the store. This time I got no coupons, just a receipt chock full of ads. :tardbang:

fury said:
These were not coupons, they were ADVERTISEMENTS. as in, you don't get to save a single cent, they're just plugging so-and-so's product/service. You'd think they'd have some kind of special offer on there for taking up all that space on your receipt, but no. Their coupons are actually printed separately, and usually are related to things you bought during that trip to the store. This time I got no coupons, just a receipt chock full of ads. :tardbang:
Yeah but then they get paid money for exchanging coupon space for ad space

Back