Guess the Movie

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Sigh... Buckaroo Bonzai

Next quote...

do you have any idea what it's like being English? Being so correct all the time, being so stifled by this dread of, of doing the wrong thing, of saying to someone "Are you married?" and hearing "My wife left me this morning," or saying, uh, "Do you have children?" and being told they all burned to death on Wednesday. You see, Wanda, we'll all terrified of embarrassment. That's why we're so... dead. Most of my friends are dead, you know, we have these piles of corpses to dinner. But you're alive, God bless you, and I want to be, I'm so fed up with all this.

SexyBoo

Here goes:

"I am nothing special; of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Gato_Solo

Okay, BoP, since I don't know the movie, and SexyBoo and Princesslissa haven't confirmed, or denied, the movie in the past 2 days, you, my dear, are up.

chcr

Too cute for words
Damn, I knew the Dr. No one, but I missed it. This one isn't that Stuart movie with Al Franken is it?

Gato_Solo

chcr said:
Damn, I knew the Dr. No one, but I missed it. This one isn't that Stuart movie with Al Franken is it?

Nope...a more recent alum...;)

Second quote, same movie...

Him? Look at him, he's crazy. He's like a vicious little Chihuahua thing. He'll kill me the first chance he gets.