guilty pleasures....

gave up guilt when I became an atheist.... but in the interest of sharing, I'll admit that I do enjoy reading Harry Potter adult fanfiction... :D

Shoes
Perfume
Handbags

(I don't really feel guilty about having them or enjoying them - but other people have often tried to make me feel guilty about having so much - I say bugger them)

Erm....let's continue...........

WWE wrestling - don't ask me why, but I have a standing date with my 17 year old brother to watch WWE every Wednesday LOL and then we sorta end up wrestling ourselves - usually for the remote - he kicks my cahoona every time 'cos he's about 6'3" and strong as an ox.

I can't think of anything that I'm ashamed of enjoying really. I usually don't even think about stuff like that, guess it's part of the hedonistic territory.

I'm not ashamed of anything pleasureable. Fuck'em if they don't understand. :D

I've been known to switch between rap, country, oldies, and classic rock with the windows down. And yes, you just might be pulled along side me and hear me singing to Hendrix or Snoop Dogg or Bizkit or Cash. :D

country music (my wife and I both, we have the country station programmed in the car but would never play it with others rding with us).
nascar
christina aguilera
musicals

Does having a good crap count? :rolleyes:

Ms Ann Thrope said:
gave up guilt when I became an atheist.... but in the interest of sharing, I'll admit that I do enjoy reading Harry Potter adult fanfiction... :D

Dirty woman! :D

What am I sortta ashamed to admit liking??

Um...

RPG & D&D
Playing Worms
Playing The SIMS *groan* ;)
I sometimes get a kick outta acting like a "typical" girl... Ooo, SHOES...
Spending abnormally large amounts of time with the BF
And I have a very odd enormous liking for traditional Irish music o_O

re : guilty pleasures

picking my nose in front of people

picking my scabs and burns......i'll pick yours too if you let me:winkkiss:

Back