Gun-haters need not read. You have been briefed.

btw he asked if he could call me tomorrow...so I guess my response was POLITICALLY CORRECT enough :p

:D

Leslie said:
just thought I'd give you guys a giggle...and where better than in here?

I've been talking with someone...who could potentially be a "someone" for me. He is a federal law enforcement officer and look what he shows me...it's what is mounted inside his cruiser.

he shows this to ME and asks if I like guns *withholding mirthful giggles*

*giving up* :laugh:

:rofl3:

geez...and I thought the RCMP only had horses and stylish outfits.

Camelyn said:
geez...and I thought the RCMP only had horses and stylish outfits.
me too, really! :eek:

someone said to me yesterday you ain't Canadian till you've had a Mountie...
that outfit oughta be fun :D

Leslie said:
me too, really! :eek:

someone said to me yesterday you ain't Canadian till you've had a Mountie...
that outfit oughta be fun :D

Hmmm. Better bring scissors. Those buttons look complicated.

Mmmm....random synaptic firing. Imagine the mountie outfit, sported by a male stripper, complete with easy-off velcro fastenings... :D

Maybe I could sell that idea to the RCMP...

oh ACK the buttons!!! :eek: the umpteen bajillion buttons!!!

it's a nice idea though...I'm gonna try and sell it to one of em anyway :D

Nitro_Mage said:
The need for a fully automaic weapon in hunting??

That's simple, when you see that pefect opertunity, a full herd of deer sitting in an open field, instead of hitting one you can just close your eye and squeze the trigger, then you got yourself dinner for a month.

Or if you hunting a bunch of wild boar and they decied to attack you, you can show 'em who's boss.

The possiblities are endless if you are an crazed gun freak, but for the rest of us I guess we don't realy need it.

And the artical said and Ak-47 or whatever it is is better for hunting, yah of course it is, and I'm sure a LAW anti-tank rocket launcher would work even better than that, kills and cooks at the same time.

That AK-47 line was about the size of the bullet. Not how many you throw at a target at once. :rolleyes: If you only read what you want to read, you'll only get half the picture.

Back