GUYS: How rough do you like your women?

How rough do you like your women?

• Soft and kind, the traditional stereotype (submissive)

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Sort of in the middle, not too rough, not too soft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rough and viscous (dominant hehe)

• I'm a girl, let me see what the guys dream of...

• Total voters
My taste ain't there. Soft and kind, but very hard to get. Submissive is probably the biggest turnoff in the world.

Plus, "rough" in the UK is used in a totally different way within the same context. :p

insert penis here said:
My taste ain't there. Soft and kind, but very hard to get. Submissive is probably the biggest turnoff in the world.

Plus, "rough" in the UK is used in a totally different way within the same context. :p
Explain....

I like girls exotic, hard to get, fast, furious, and so on. Especially if they can be dominant... :D Of course, they should be able to fulfill the other role, but I prefer this role :)

Scanty said:
'rough' kinda means ugly here :)
Your loss... :p Where do you guys get your vocabulary from anyways? ?( :rofl2:

From Webster's dictionary:

2 a : TURBULENT, TEMPESTUOUS <rough seas> b (1) : characterized by harshness, violence, or force (2) : presenting a challenge : DIFFICULT <rough to deal with -- R. M. McAlmon>
3 : coarse or rugged in character or appearance: as a : harsh to the ear b : crude in style or expression c : INDELICATE d : marked by a lack of refinement or grace : UNCOUTH

Thats my girl!! :D

i voted for the moderate. i like it rough but i also like to be cuddled too. but bondage and s/m kick ass too

Middle term. Delicate and graceful absolutely. But she has to be independent in thinking and attitude. Voted middle term...

Back