Guys... whats your record...

Whats the most times you've jerked off in 24 hours?

• 4 or less

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • 5, 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7, 8

• 9, 10

• 11+

• I got boobies

• No comment

• Total voters
*creeps quietly back into Jeep, clutch down, turns key & throttles his way out of this thread*...........................

I'm not sure, I think somewhere around 5-8, but just to be on the safe side I voted 5-6

That was in the past when I couldn't download the pr0n fast enough. Now I have cable, I can download 100x faster. Would that mean a linear increase in maximus wankus? :eek:

at first glance, one might assume i'd get some sort of perverse pleasure finding out this kinda info about you guys, but when i started thinking about it, i ended up being kinda scared.

weird huh?

so far the winning option is 4 or less.........

c'mon.........we know you are lying :D

freako104 said:
geez LL you sure are intrested in what guys do. why is that??
I'm a curious human being :D and I am NOT homophobic. I can joke about guys just as easily as I can with girls.

C'mon guys... after the 4th or 5th time it's just fucking. Where's the love? Put on some soft music, light some candles, pop open a bottle of champagne... take your time and make it mean something. :rolleyes:

Nixy said:
uhhhhhhh they're talking about masturbating Ards, not sex....

I was talking about masturbating too.

If masturbating isn't sex, then what is it? Surely it's something more than emptying your gonads the way you would empty your bladder.

Like I said, light some candles, put on some soft music, show some love-- make it mean something. :p

Ardsgaine said:
Nixy said:
uhhhhhhh they're talking about masturbating Ards, not sex....

I was talking about masturbating too.

If masturbating isn't sex, then what is it? Surely it's something more than emptying your gonads the way you would empty your bladder.

Like I said, light some candles, put on some soft music, show some love-- make it mean something. :p
I'm single. And I don't believe in sex before marriage. And I don't intend to marry for another few years. That leaves..... jerking off. :)

Like I said, light some candles, put on some soft music, show some love-- make it mean something.
Dude... that's... deep... I'm so touched by your profound statement that I think I'll go..umm...read some articles :rfap: :lfap:

[b said:
]ahhhh, make it stop make it stop!!!!!!!!!

Hey, bitch, if I have to live with the image of you polishing up bill's tool while he natters on the phone with his mom, then you can just deal with it, eh? :p ;)

LastLegionary said:
freako104 said:
geez LL you sure are intrested in what guys do. why is that??
I'm a curious human being :D and I am NOT homophobic. I can joke about guys just as easily as I can with girls.

i said nothing about homophobia my friend. you maybe a cuious person but you seem more intrested in guys than gals. besides who wouldnt give a friend a hard time

freako104 said:
i said nothing about homophobia my friend. you maybe a cuious person but you seem more intrested in guys than gals. besides who wouldnt give a friend a hard time
I know you didn't say anything about homophobic :D And you are a interesting firiend for sure :p

Ok, this is appropriate for this thread. :evileek:

Attachment(s):

godkills.jpg, 42.57kb

249_1035243174.jpg

Back