HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
My poor, unfortunate son. It's his last day to be a full fledged, no-responsibilities, do nothing child. As of tomorrow, he's entering double digits & that means, chores & more chores (as well as the earned freedoms that go along). Cool, my last year of cutting the grass. :devious:

Gonz said:
My poor, unfortunate son. It's his last day to be a full fledged, no-responsibilities, do nothing child. As of tomorrow, he's entering double digits & that means, chores & more chores (as well as the earned freedoms that go along). Cool, my last year of cutting the grass. :devious:
congrats to you!

So it is ok to start with the double digits? My son is not spoiled beyond repair?

I thank the.
My son does not.

He has a month of freedom left.

Starya said:
My son is not spoiled beyond repair?

Mine is. That doesn't mean I can't try to patch his mothers, grandmothers & 2 favorite aunts influence :D

Gonz said:
Mine is. That doesn't mean I can't try to patch his mothers, grandmothers & 2 favorite aunts influence :D

Hey!!! Are you saying that women are a bad influence on boys???

Ah hell, it's true - I'm the first to admit I spoil my nephew & brother to bits - can't help it, I think it must be part of the genetic make up :shrug:

Gonz said:

I agree Gonz-still trying to patch soon to be X's influence on my oldest-not that I'm perfect either-far from it-but still trying... :winkkiss:

PrincessLissa said:
My daughter has a way to go before that. It's hard enough just getting her to clean her room.
small wimminzes is hard to control like that

I jsut tell her that she is not allowed to play until it is clean. You can't play very well in a messy room and it's hard to find fun toys to play with.

Back