HAIL my children

Does God wear pants? And more importantly, if I were to hypothetically pants said God, would that earn a life time of hexes?

Hey Big-G, whats your RMA policy for defective parts, specifically teeth? :shrug:

I got this body that that will last a life-time, prolly 75'ish years +/-/~ ...But I have a few teeth have that failed long before the service-life of the rest of the carcas. :confuse3:

I mean whats the dealio here? Sub-standard part that typically wear-out a good 15-30 years or more years before the rest of the system is even close to failing. ....WTF were you thinking!!!! :eek6: ...Bad day maybe, like the platypus thing. :retard6:

I had to get three gold crowns in my twentys; I chipped one tooth on one of your stoopid pomegranite-seeds :mad: (I beg your pardon; not a golden crown the likes of what you sport -or- that would threaten your almighty-kingness, the other kind of gold crown, where the guy opens your mouth like hes 'fisting' it with both hands in there).

......Sharks!!!!; sharks they get new teeth all the time. And Deer, they get new antlers every year. My hair grows so fast I cant keep a good hair-cut for more than a week or so, and my fingernails are relentless. But teeth, Oh no, your went on the cheap didn't you. :eek6: Come on!!! ... one cheapo-nasty set of under developed baby teeth that dont even last but 5-7 years, ...gee thanx :rolleyes:

For all the good and wonderful things you've created, you really chinced-out on the whole teeth thing. ...In your image, BAH ...I bet you don't have any bad teeth. :D

ResearchMonkey said:
Hey Big-G, whats your RMA policy for defective parts, specifically teeth? :shrug:

I got this body that that will last a life-time, prolly 75'ish years +/-/~ ...But I have a few teeth have that failed long before the service-life of the rest of the carcas. :confuse3:

I mean whats the dealio here? Sub-standard part that typically wear-out a good 15-30 years or more years before the rest of the system is even close to failing. ....WTF were you thinking!!!! :eek6: ...Bad day maybe, like the platypus thing. :retard6:

I think he has a lot more to answer about regarding the colon. And the silly design of the human knee. Can you say government engineer?

Since you don't exist I don't mind asking,
why did I awaken this morning with a dream
about Johnny Carson only to find he'd trucked off to
hang out with you? And WTF is up with that infinity
d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png
thing?

I mean C'Mon doesn't everything have a beginning and an end?

Perhaps if you're bored one day you could smite my ex for shits and giggles? and maybe throw it on VHS for me?

Leslie said:
Perhaps if you're bored one day you could smite my ex for shits and giggles? and maybe throw it on VHS for me?
That sounds like a fab request! Can you please make it two? :lloyd:

abooja said:
That sounds like a fab request! Can you please make it two? :lloyd:

three. But for me can you give him one of those neato lightning bolts outta your finger and fizzle him till theres nothing left. Or at least, nothing 'down there' left. Don't forget the DVD for that one, if its that good, I may even put it on the internet just to prove your existence :winkkiss:

Yes, Lord could you do something for the Wimen's
that sit and curse us after we've dumped their sorry asses and are off playin' with new toys. I dunno mebbe like perpetual vibrator batteries er sumthin' (I'm sure you'll figger sumthin' out)

I'll still go with the smiting. I don't use a whole lot of batteries.

But could you design an indoor grill that doesn't just steam the food?

can i smite someone too? not any of my ex's...well...you know who ;)...besides...you kinda owe me for the falcons...

Back