Halloween

unclehobart said:
you need thumbcuffs, clothespins, candles, a frayed lamp cord, a copy of The Watchtower, a red vynil zipper hood, a 17 inch waterford crystal dildo cast in the shape of Mr Ts fist ... erm... let me eat lunch and Ill think of more.
Don't forget wax :D

Dontcha just hate being that 40th poster that gets trapped at the bottom of the prior page? So many gems get buried back there.

LastLegionary said:
unclehobart said:
you need thumbcuffs, clothespins, candles, a frayed lamp cord, a copy of The Watchtower, a red vynil zipper hood, a 17 inch waterford crystal dildo cast in the shape of Mr Ts fist ... erm... let me eat lunch and Ill think of more.
What do they make candles from up there? good intentions? ;)

unclehobart said:
LastLegionary said:
unclehobart said:
What do they make candles from up there? good intentions? ;)
Duh, you make now smack me...

lol@ this entire thread... Spiked stuff... yeah, like a collar :D And I'm sure Uncle H's idea would come in handy... haha

spiked collar? Geez what an amateur.

A better angle would be to soak a riding crop in the oil essence of scotch bonnet peppers and then spank away with a new level of discipline. ... and don't forget to wear a nuns habit.

For me.. the boys already have thier costumes. Joey wants to be a skeleton and Alex wants to be "Dirty Rat" cuz that's his nick name. Not sure how I'll pull that one off...

Back