Hand in your citizenship card please

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
CARACAS, Venezuela - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has praised Sean Penn for his critical stance against the war in Iraq, saying the two chatted by phone and soon plan to meet in person.

Link

Just toddle your no-talent ass on down there to Papa Hugo's place, your usefullness here is now over.

He stole state secrets and attempted to defect to the Soviets in The Falcon and the Snowman. I had no idea it would almost turn out to be autobiographical to his real life.

He stole state secrets and attempted to defect to the Soviets in The Falcon and the Snowman. I had no idea it would almost turn out to be autobiographical to his real life.

If Sean Penn is on the phone with Hugo Chavez selling state secrets, this country is doomed anyway. :D

The Pope met Chavez, does that mean he should be excommunicated?

the pope can suck off chavez for all i care. then the church could try to cover that one up, too.

as for penn, i dismissed him after it became public that he liked to beat up girlies...

Heh. "Live in this country and enjoy freedom of though and speech as long as you don't think this. And that. And talk to him. Or have an opinion on that. Or.."

Naaahhh...more like, "Take your whiney, no-talent, woman-beating ass somewhere else if you dislike the place so much"...:shrug:

Strange, I thought people in free countries were allowed to speak out about things they didn't like about the government etc without being directed towards the back door. Silly me. :lloyd:

Strange, I thought people in free countries were allowed to speak out about things they didn't like about the government etc without being directed towards the back door. Silly me. :lloyd:

Never said he wasn't allowed to speak his mind. Just said I'd rather he take his "whiney, no-talent, woman-beating ass somewhere else if you dislike the place so much"... He's been at this same kind of crap since the 2000 elections. If I become so 'hateful' of my government that I start to kowtow to other world leaders, I'd move. Why can't he? Because he thinks he's making a difference. He's not, and probably never will. That's why I wish he'd just leave...

Naaahhh...more like, "Take your whiney, no-talent, woman-beating ass somewhere else if you dislike the place so much"...:shrug:

I say if you don't like how things are going make an effort to improve them.

On the other hand if you don't like people exercising long established freedoms maybe this ain't the place for you.

Heh. "Live in this country and enjoy freedom of though and speech as long as you don't think this. And that. And talk to him. Or have an opinion on that. Or.."

More like, "If you insist on hiding behind said freedoms and use them to curry favor from a sworn enemy of the State, your choice has been made...get the fuck out, we no longer need you."

Same goes in my book for those who would support his "freedom" to associate with the enemy. And yes asshole, Chavez is an enemy before you fall all over yourself to ask 143 more pointless questions with that faux innocence. I'm starting to understand where the Band-Aid came from.

Same goes in my book for those who would support his "freedom" to associate with the enemy.

If he did something illegal than go ahead and arrest him. Otherwise, promoting deportation of people who haven't broken the law is anti-American.

And yes asshole, Chavez is an enemy before you fall all over yourself to ask 143 more pointless questions with that faux innocence.

Where'd this "sworn enemy" thing happen? Sorry if that seems pointless but it'd be nice to see some support of that statement.

On the other hand if you don't like people exercising long established freedoms maybe this ain't the place for you.

well if you ain't a goose stepping moron then maybe this ain't the place for you.

stop asking questions and just buy into the pre-fab.

you'll b much happier that way.

without having to think for yourself, you'll be able to spend your spare time searching for meaningless instances to spin as confirming your ideology that is itself based on symbols that ceased being relevant decades ago.

Back