Hand in your citizenship card please

without having to think for yourself, you'll be able to spend your spare time searching for meaningless instances to spin as confirming your ideology that is itself based on symbols that ceased being relevant decades ago.

Hmm...that sounds familiar...:p

From his own mouth on his last trip to this country. From his own mouth most every time he opens it.

Actually I seem to remember Chavez specifically saying that the US and Venezuela are not enemies. You got some links? Maybe something showing where the US declared Venezuela it's enemy too?

Any example of specific laws that Penn broke maybe? Otherwise it looks like you'd like to ignore US law again.

I don't need a link and neither do you. I won't play this game any longer. You heard it, I heard it, we all heard it. If you want his word for word then look it up for yourself. I got better things to do than spoon feed the ignorant and the insufferable.

Like I said "I seem to remember Chavez specifically saying that the US and Venezuela are not enemies".

I know he doesn't like the current admin but neither does most of our country.

Your insults are getting pathetic. Fact is you can't back up what you say, you can't point out a single thing Penn has done illegal here, and you clearly are "ignorant" or your own countries laws and have the "insufferable" habit of advocating illegal anti-American activities.

i think wife beating is both "illegal" and "criminal."

i think mister penn done did that.

and you're right, insult instead of salience is getting very tiring. sometimes that's all they got, though.

Back