Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grabbing person's hand, not really squeezing, not really letting go

• No pressure... just let that person do whatever

• I don't shake hands.

• Total voters
I hugged you around the ankles like a 2y/o, whining like a puppy, and wouldnt let go. I think you were at the fridge at the time. I got a good look at your black moccasins.

Apparently you weren't looking close enough because I don't own black moccasins. And yes, now that you mention it, I do remember that part. Isn't that where Rusty started beating you about the head and told you to let go?

Wimpy handshakes make me want to bitch slap the person.

A nice firm handshake. I don't see it as a test of physical strength, but an assertion of how one feels about themselves. I give nice firm handshakes because I'm an up front kinda guy. A firm handshake shows you feel you're on equal footing with the other person. Too much or too little and either your an asshole or a wimp.

I usually hit the top of the other persons hand with my fist thenthey hit mine followed by a smmoth rub with a trailing flick and then slap some skin and segway into a Jackie Chan pose.

Okay, I'm the only one that doesn't shake hands. Its a cultural local thing I guess, I give hugs and kisses.

I think I can count on one hand the amount of handshakes I've given in my life. And I felt uncomfortable doing it, I'd much rather greet someone with a hug. That's how we do it here.

I'm very uncomfortable when people i don't know touch me. But if Someone wants to give me free hugs and kisses then who am i to argue.

And if anyone wants to attempt to bitchslap me because of my mild mannored handshake, then they will deserve what they get for judging a book by its cover.

kuulani said:
Okay, I'm the only one that doesn't shake hands. Its a cultural local thing I guess, I give hugs and kisses.

I think I can count on one hand the amount of handshakes I've given in my life. And I felt uncomfortable doing it, I'd much rather greet someone with a hug. That's how we do it here.
I like your culture already :D

Back