Handwriting

My greatest foe in table tennis was a chinese boy and he was left handed as well, finals at my highschool were 21-16 to Him, 21-19 to me, 21-17 to me. Greatest sporting achievement of my life :lol: That second game had my adrenaline pumping, i had him 19-13 and he came back fast and hard, god knows how i pulled off those last 2 points.:cool: We were both spinners, hardly smashing and to be honest i think he was better than me at spinning, had me more or less by the balls until i started smashing as it was my original game before i became almost pure spin and for some reason he could'nt retaliate to that, so he started spinning a mean game, musta sweated buckets that day.:eek:

kuulani said:
Aunty Em said:
In fact, since I'm ambidextrous, it would probably suit my left hand perfectly. :)

That's me too ... I write with my left hand, but can do lots with my right hand, like dribble/shoot a baskletball, and play guitar and 'ukulele ...

Really? Wow... I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

My older brother was a lefty. Consequently, I learned to fight left handed to offset his advantage. Really screws people up.

My friend wore that shirt to school once. The principal ordered him to turn it inside out so the words weren't showing. It was inappropriate and could scare the younger children. :tardbang:

Ardsgaine said:
kuulani said:
Aunty Em said:
In fact, since I'm ambidextrous, it would probably suit my left hand perfectly. :)

That's me too ... I write with my left hand, but can do lots with my right hand, like dribble/shoot a baskletball, and play guitar and 'ukulele ...

Really? Wow... I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

I'm naturally right-handed but injured my left arm when I was 8 yo and had to learn to write and do other things with my left - oh course at that age it's a lot easier to change over.

Actually, I find it a lot easier to "mirror" write with my left hand which is why I said Arabic would probably be perfect as it moves from right to left across the page.

Closest I can come to ambidexterous is that I used to have a right-hand drive MG. I can drive like a maniac from either side of the car.:D

Back