Happy Birthday Harry Potter!

nalani

I'm getting ready to leave and pick up the kids for Harry Potter's Birthday Party at Borders ... a couple of weeks ago, ku'u and her sister came home from Borders with a flyer "inviting" everyone to this party ... ku'u handed it to my 10 year old and he just glowed and beamed and said "I am invited?" ... it was so cute, she didn't have the heart to tell him everyone in the free world is invited :D

Harry Potter has anti-christ values and therefore you better hide this thread from GOD_ALMIGHTY or he'll smack daddy all yo azz! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, no shit, I didn't get my invite either. Of course I think Na think that Hawaii is the entire free world.

PuterTutor said:
Yeah, no shit, I didn't get my invite either. Of course I think Na think that Hawaii is the entire free world.

Uhm, wasn't it so that all Americans thinks America is the whole free world? :D

j/k :p

ohh yes
shadowfax: are you a commie slave too?
geez........i wish i had freedom

j/k :p

Luis G said:
geez........i wish i had freedom

Let's see... I've got a few guns around the house, I can bring some of my homies down south to liberate you, if you like. :p

Back to the topic, though...

Harry Potter rocks!! :headbang:

I wish I could come to his birthday party... My daughter would love that too. She finally got to see the movie just this past week. It was too scary to take her to the theatre, and when we first got the DVD she was on TV restrictions until she cleaned up her room.

[/i]

well, the birthday party sucked big time ... they spent over a half hour handing out cake and ice cream and to the kids then got all shocked and shaken when all these kids were running around the store :D

[store intercom]We here at Borders would like to thank you for joining us in celebrating Harry Potter's birthday. As a reminder, there is no running in the store. Parents, please keep your children with you at all time. Also, please do not hit the store merchandise with your balloons. Thank you. [/store intercom]

:D

nalani said:
well, the birthday party sucked big time ... they spent over a half hour handing out cake and ice cream and to the kids then got all shocked and shaken when all these kids were running around the store :D

[store intercom]We here at Borders would like to thank you for joining us in celebrating Harry Potter's birthday. As a reminder, there is no running in the store. Parents, please keep your children with you at all time. Also, please do not hit the store merchandise with your balloons. Thank you. [/store intercom]

:D

Let's see, invite a bunch of kids to a bookstore, ply them with cake, ice cream and balloons, and have a COW when they run amok!!!!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! :rofl:

I know .. how lame is that? :D

I got comfy in a corner and watched these kids zoom past me ...my kids were cracking up watching them too ... and watching these parents go "I said come here ... I'm not going to say it again. I'm serious. Come here right now! Now! Don't make me come over there! Stop running! Get over here! COME HERE!"

hmm.. I guess the birthday party was entertaining after all :D

Back