Happy Birthday Kawaii !!

Kawaii

Oh dear, I missed my own birthday thread. How foolish of me. Howeeever... I'm kinda fdunrk right now, coming how^H^H^Hhome from this really wild party and all, so I'll fill you in on all the details tomorrow. Haven't forgotten you guys, I've just been busy. Cya in about twelve hours. :swing:

PS: This was my 18th birthday, so I can now get married, get a driver's licence and buy/drink alcohol legally. Woot.

A.B.Normal

Kawaii said:
Oh dear, I missed my own birthday thread. How foolish of me. Howeeever... I'm kinda fdunrk right now, coming how from this really wild party and all, so I'll fill you in on all the details tomorrow. Haven't forgotten you guys, I've just been busy. Cya in about twelve hours. :swing:

PS: This was my 18th birthday, so I can now get married, get a driver's licence and buy/drink alcohol legally. Woot.

Sounds like you had a great one.:drink:
Stick with the last two,for awhile anyway.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Kawaii said:

Don't get married until you're at least 30. ALSO...do not, under any circumstances, let women know how much money you make, or how great your job is. Never drive an expensive car, and never wear flashy jewelry. The ladies here may get upset, but there are a lot of 'gold-diggers' out there.