Happy birthday shadowfax....

since it's a special occassion .. and since you're such a cutey ... I think all the members of the BitchSlapSquad should don a pair of coconut bras and dance for you ;)

Happy Birthday, Shadowfax :headbang:

OMG! :eek:

The big day was horrible, but this makes everything better! That's one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done to me :)

I just love those mental pictures :eek:

Thank you all very much!

kuulani said:
You're welcome very much :D

So you love doing that eh? :D
There's a slight chance I'm heading towards Hawaiï in June 2003....if I do, would you like to perform that dance in a, well, more live way?

*nod nod, wink wink* ;)

It's too bad that isn't here. He used to draw this comic strip character named bongo-mon, a hippy looking dude in a grass skirt and coconut bra. I never really figured out what it was all about, but he's used the name numerous times for himself, so I guess he identifies somewhat with the guy....

So, there's a mental image for you: in a grass skirt and coconuts.

:makes mental note to kick 's butt for leaving the board: :grumpy:

Are you really coming here? *clearing my calendar off previous engagements* :D

There'll be a HUGE party next June ... if you're here, stop on by!!

Ardsgaine said:
It's too bad that isn't here. He used to draw this comic strip character named bongo-mon, a hippy looking dude in a grass skirt and coconut bra. I never really figured out what it was all about, but he's used the name numerous times for himself, so I guess he identifies somewhat with the guy....

So, there's a mental image for you: in a grass skirt and coconuts.

:makes mental note to kick 's butt for leaving the board: :grumpy:

:bitchslap: for you.

If you're really coming, you have to let us know!!! We'd love to take you all over the place ... show you the sites .. show you where we throw whiteys into the volcano .. umm.. where we used to throw whiteys in the volcano ;) .. don't worry .. we almost never did that to cute whiteys ;)

They'll be a big ole party at our place for ku'u's baby .. then you'll get to see a pig go in an underground oven, real hula dancers, real Hawaiian entertainment .. and of course, you'll get to meet me and ku'u and the rest of the Hawaiian FGs Drinking Team :)

Back