happy earth day to you

tonksy said:
sooo...does anyone um...celebrate this day? what do you do?

Unfortunately, the true environmentalists have been supplanted by people who use the jargon of environmentalism to further a political agenda that has nothing to do with ecological concerns. I ignore them as much as I can.

[Mr Burns]"Oh, so Mother Nature needs a favor? Well maybe she should have thought of that when she was besetting us with droughts and floods and poison monkeys. Nature started the fight for survival and now she wants to quit because she's losing. Well I say, hard cheese."[/Mr Burns]

It's been suggested that we start a nice tire fire in the backyard, but it was vetoed in favor of apathy.

unclehobart said:
[Mr Burns]"Oh, so Mother Nature needs a favor? Well maybe she should have thought of that when she was besetting us with droughts and floods and poison monkeys. Nature started the fight for survival and now she wants to quit because she's losing. Well I say, hard cheese."[/Mr Burns]

:rofl3:

HomeLAN said:
It's been suggested that we start a nice tire fire in the backyard, but it was vetoed in favor of apathy.
coincidentally, we were discussing the decoration of google this morning and were musing that it should have been G- 2 burning tires- G-L-E.

Ok, since it's earth day and all... I'll clean out my car when I get home, not on the way home. Ok?

Muahahahahaaaaaaaaa. My nefarious plan to redirect all net traffic to that persons home country is coming to fruition... :devious:

IF you're getting a regionalized google just click the go to google.com link at the right-most bottom.

Luis G said:
IF you're getting a regionalized google just click the go to google.com link at the right-most bottom.

Luis, yer a genius! :D

*Oz makes appointment to go and get his eyes tested*

:blush:

HomeLAN said:

I'm not sure you can be in favor of apathy, but I don't really care.

I celebrated Earth Day by driving downtown to take care of some business at the county courthouse... in a car, by myself.

chcr said:
I'm not sure you can be in favor of apathy, but I don't really care.

isnt not doing anything and not caring in favour of it?

Inky did you get all the business done? I hope so since well this has been too long and should have been done considering when the divorce was and all

I get to drive down there tomorrow and pay them money. Yee-ha. Today was me finding out what was going on.

freako104 said:
Inky did you get all the business done? I hope so since well this has been too long and should have been done considering when the divorce was and all
i'd be really surprised if his divorce is finalized seeing as how most states have a 6 months seperation rule. my guess is he was filing? but i could be wrong.

Back