Happy Final Wednesday of 2006

She forgot to pay her phone bill so she doesn't have a cell phone.

Unless the phone companies in the states are much more strict than around here one has to not pay their bill for multiple consecutive months before they would be cut off...

Unless the phone companies in the states are much more strict than around here one has to not pay their bill for multiple consecutive months before they would be cut off...

That could be what happened... or she might have a spending limit and her phone account hit the limit, so it's off until it gets back below the limit... or she's got a prepaid phone and the minutes expired.

That could be what happened... or she might have a spending limit and her phone account hit the limit, so it's off until it gets back below the limit... or she's got a prepaid phone and the minutes expired.

I have a prepaid phone but I don't get a bill...unfortunately because then I'd be less worried about forgetting to top up.

rrfield: That's only 140km/hr...I've hit 130km/hr on the highway without even realizing I was going that fast...it's a toll highway that's usually moving pretty good and the ride was so smooth I actually thought "Man, traffic isn't moving very fast on here today" (by "not very fast" I thought I was going like 110 or something...norm is about 120 and 100 is unheard of on that particular highway) and then I looked at the speedo and realized I was just a hair over 130km/hr

That car is going 88 miles per hour! All you need after that is 1.21 gigawatts! 1.21 gigawatts!

ATTN DeLorean owners....your rebate is in the truck, hidden below the spare tire.

11.10.05_COCAINE.jpg

You haven't seen back to the future? Just because you were like 2 when it came out is no excuse. Get thee hence and rent it... or at least rip it.

You haven't seen back to the future? Just because you were like 2 when it came out is no excuse. Get thee hence and rent it... or at least rip it.

I have atleast three DVDs here that I've bought and have yet to watch. When I have seen every DVD I own I'll consider Back to the Future.

Back