Happy Girls Day everyone!!

No PT, on Thursdays my bf and I are an hour apart. Kinda hard to give a bj across such a distance...

:eek: you do not know what Cunnilingus is?

UH OH! We are not suppose to explain these things are we? What are we suppose to say again??? OH YEAH!

"If you want to know ask you parents."

:D

Nixy said:
:eek: you do not know what Cunnilingus is?

UH OH! We are not suppose to explain these things are we? What are we suppose to say again??? OH YEAH!

"If you want to know ask you parents."

:D

Perhaps I'll look it up for myself, instead...............

It kinda sounded familier, like somethin' I may have heard in 9th grade biology class, but in light of the fact it was GFs reply, I dismissed it as bein' some kinda plant.

Either that, or the fact that I jus' crawled out from the rock I was hatched under, about a year an' a half ago, an' this whole thing called life is frequently catchin' me by suprise!:D

At any rate, I think my honesty is about to become my worst enemy, for the moment......:blush:

75renegade said:
It kinda sounded familier, like somethin' I may have heard in 9th grade biology class, but in light of the fact it was GFs reply, I dismissed it as bein' some kinda plant.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Main Entry: cun·ni·lin·gus
Pronunciation: "k&-ni-'li[ng]-g&s
Variant(s): also cun·ni·linc·tus /-'li[ng](k)-t&s/
Function: noun
Etymology: cunnilingus, New Latin, from Latin, one who licks the vulva, from cunnus vulva + lingere to lick; cunnilinctus, New Latin, from Latin cunnus + linctus, act of licking, from lingere -- more at LICK
Date: 1887
: oral stimulation of the vulva or clitoris

greenfreak said:
Main Entry: cun·ni·lin·gus
Pronunciation: "k&-ni-'li[ng]-g&s
Variant(s): also cun·ni·linc·tus /-'li[ng](k)-t&s/
Function: noun
Etymology: cunnilingus, New Latin, from Latin, one who licks the vulva, from cunnus vulva + lingere to lick; cunnilinctus, New Latin, from Latin cunnus + linctus, act of licking, from lingere -- more at LICK
Date: 1887
: oral stimulation of the vulva or clitoris

NOW yer talkin', that's my kinda Girl's Day gift!!

Thanks Greenie!!:headbang:

So that line in the last James bond film was completely lost on you 75renegade?

"James, you always were a cunning linguist"

Arris said:
So that line in the last James bond film was completely lost on you 75renegade?

"James, you always were a cunning linguist"

Yup, pretty much, Arris, but the interestin' thing that still tickles me , is that while that may've been true, my mind was never really far from the act itself!

"A rose by any other name is still a rose....", no?:cool:

Back