Happy Holidays

MrBishop

Since I'm not usually online on the weekends, and may not drag myself away to do so before Sunday, I wanted to wish all of you the best that this holiday season can bring. Good food, good wine, friends, family and your heart's desire!

Happy Holidays! :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

just pm'd you!

Happy Christmas everyone, i'll be off at some hectic point tommorow, although it's possible may pop on the odd time over the festive season it is likely i'll see you all in early january.

So, if not - have fun, have hope in your heart, and happy new years!

:dance: :santabng: *party*

Well, I'm on my way to Brampton for the holidays very soon. I'm bringing my laptop with me but I may not even take it out of the case...So, just incase I'm not around in the next couple of days...MERRY CHRISTMAS (I'm pretty sure I'll be around before New Years so I'll hang onto those well wishes for now :D )

Since I'm not usually online on the weekends, and may not drag myself away to do so before Sunday, I wanted to wish all of you the best that this holiday season can bring. Good food, good wine, friends, family and your heart's desire!

Happy Holidays! :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Ditto Babe!

Well, I'm in Toronto right now but heading back to Brampton momentarily...for some reason my laptop + the internet at my mom's house are not getting along very well so I'll likely not be back around until new years day. So, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Oh look, I did make it back before the ball dropped! This post is brought to you by my brother's new router. Thank you brother!!

Back