Happy March 2nd

HomeLAN

Need anything? Karen and I are going to a play tonight, but I could probably drop by some meds if you need 'em.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I just got back from a meeting with my son's teacher, she'd called and requested it. He'd fallen asleep last week in class...told her the reason was that I don't give him dinner so he has to wake up in the middle of the night and grab icicles from his bedroom window and eat them like carrots so he's not so hungry to get back to sleep. :eek6:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Leslie said:
I just got back from a meeting with my son's teacher, she'd called and requested it. He'd fallen asleep last week in class...told her the reason was that I don't give him dinner so he has to wake up in the middle of the night and grab icicles from his bedroom window and eat them like carrots so he's not so hungry to get back to sleep. :eek6:

:rofl:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Did I ever tell you how my oldest told his sunday school class he was going to pray for me to quit doing drugs?

chcr

Too cute for words
Leslie said:
kids suck :hmm:

Oh but they're so "truthful." I always thought anyone who thinks that must never have been around a kid for more than two minutes. And have a very poor memory.

Silver lady

Yep they can drive you up the wall and back down again and then at the end of the day they'l look at you in that sweet silly way of theirs and you just melt! ain't we suckers?? Sorry you had a s**tty day but hope the rest of the month goes better! But at least you can have a laugh when you realise just what it must have looked like from the other side of the coin.(the men working on the machine!) wouldn't want their job for all the tea in China!! lol :devious:

Stop Laughing

That really sucks, Les. I haven't really had a bad week, I am sick of bowling alleys at the moment though (8 straight Sundays of 10 hours each, and the last one went 12), but that's it. Hope it gets better!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
it hasn't yet...but I feel like nothing else can happen now...so here's to tomorrow :D