Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Triptophan Day!

turkey.gif

Have a great nap ;)

Happy Turkey Day! Time for eating too much, sleeping too much, and watching lots of sports and parades on television!

thanks...it's gonna be a laid back thanksgiving...my hurry upper broke and i'm dragging ass....we'll eat around 4-5pm.....oh well

tonks said:
thanks...it's gonna be a laid back thanksgiving...my hurry upper broke and i'm dragging ass....we'll eat around 4-5pm.....oh well

I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Think of us poor Canadians working today while you guys enjoy your turkey's and side dishes. My mouth is watering thinking about those juicy turkeys. YummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmY!

well i hope everyone had a great day. I spent the morning hunting and the afternoon eating like a pig. i think i gained 10 lbs. Burppppppp.
mmm i feel a little better now.

i am full. everything turned out great...well...i haven't had pie yet so we'll see...but i don't think i could eat another bite anyway.... :D

Things to be thankful for

THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

Be thankful for the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means you have enough to eat.

Be thankful for the mess you clean up after a party, because it means you have been surrounded by friends.

Be thankful for the taxes you pay, because it means you're employed.

Be thankful that your lawn needs mowing and your windows need fixing, because it means you have a home.

Be thankful for your heating bill, because it means you are warm.

Be thankful for your laundry, because it means you have clothes to wear.

Be thankful for the space you find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means you can walk.

Be thankful for the lady who sings off-key behind you in church, because it means you can hear.

Be thankful people complain about the government, because it means we have freedom of speech.

Be thankful for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means you're alive.

Re: Things to be thankful for

All of those I can see and be thankful for but sometimes that alarm is a tad hard to be thankful for...

Back